DAY IN THE LIFE
• Day in the Life Documentaries are a powerful tool in the litigation process. This is a video account of your client's injuries and the day to day struggles they encounter. This visual imagery provides persuasive evidence that can considerably increase the monetary damages your client may be awarded. A Day in the Life Documentary is an honest representation of the facts told in a visual and effective manner to document the effects of a personal injury. When done correctly, a Day in the Life Documentary is a great resource for presentation at trial.
DAY IN THE LIFE / WILL...
• THE MONO / MULTI FULL HD /4K COVERAGE OF THE PROJECT.
• Post Production with Editing, Credits and Music « FREE OF RIGHTS ».
• CINEMA COLOR GRADING.
• Encoding of the film in FULL HD / 4K.
• Delivery via WeTransfer, Vimeo, Etc. / Also available on USB Flash Drive…
From 200 € according to the PROJECT / Quotation on simple REQUEST...
• DAY IN THE LIFE
• FIELD INSPECTIONS
• INDEPENDANT MEDICAL EXAMINATION.
• MULTI CAMERAS
• WILL EXECUTIONS.